Bobo Fish is an arcade game. Here are some tips for playing and getting good at it from the master himself. You probably didn’t know this, but I hold 1st place in the all time rankings for this game. …and 3rd place, and 5th place. It’s only natural for me to be the one to make a guide on it. ★
There’s two reasons why I’m so good at it: 1st of all, experience! I’m talking years of playing this game for fun. I’d just play this game at times when I was bored and my friends weren’t on. 2nd, a good computer mouse makes all the difference. I use an external ball mouse, so when I play all I’m doing is moving my thumb around. I’d never use a laptop touchpad, but it’s just as possible with one.
Tips to keep in mind while playing:
- You don’t have to go straight for the fish; just brushing against it counts. This is best when the fish is at an edge or by a log.
- Pay attention to your cursor, focus
- Your cursor should stay ahead of the trail at all times
- The edges of the screen are not your friend
- Don’t be afraid to turn your whole trail around instead of taking the long way to a fish
Level 1 > Score 9 points to win
Level 2 > Score 20 points to win
Level 3 > Score 33 points to win
Level 4 > Score 48 points to win
Level 5 > Score 65 points to win
Level 6 > Score 84 points to win
Level 7 > Score 105 points to win
Here’s an old video of me playing. It demonstrates all but one level.
I hope this helps anyone who might need it! More game guides to come.