2010, I was 9 yrs old when I started playing Fantage. I wasn’t really a lonely child and I didn’t have a bad home life. There really wasn’t a reason I was drawn to this virtual world that it became such a huge part of me. As I got older I did notice some differences between me and other kids. I was more responsible, I didn’t do stupid things. I wasn’t into dating or drugs or causing trouble and because of that I found myself to be a social outcast, but I didn’t mind really. My cousin and I bonded over this game after I introduced him to it. Continue reading “Hard to say goodbye!”
Gia here! It’s that time of year, and I am so happy I do not have to wait by a Christmas tree all day! So here is a quick run down of the event.
The new Premium Member gift for October is out now. Premium Members can get their brand new free blue/orange umbrella from the sign at Downtown between the Le Shop and Stellar Salon.
The new Premium Member gift for August is now. However, there’s a catch. You can’t get it on the English Fantage (Or maybe you can, see comments below). Hopefully Fantage will fix this soon, but for the moment, you must go to Downtown on the Spanish server to get the latest PM Gift. The gift is a golden headband with the Premium logo on it.
Fantage has released the second part of Hamster Paradise! Part 2 was released to a rough start as downtown was left completely unchanged and no one could buy the items needed for the event. This has been fixed, but the event info is still unchanged so I hope this post will clear some things up!
Firstly, the limited items: Continue reading “Hamster Paradise Part 2 Guide!”
Ertyuiop here serving you the details on Fantage’s new lemonade stand event! When life gives you lemons, make a lemonade stand. The latest Fantage event is the Lemonade Stand event. It’s running for one week and has some pretty cool limited items.
To get all these medals you will need to log on and complete every item every single day. If you miss days, you will miss medals.
A little over view on the camp medals: ( top row left to right and so on )
- Pillow Fight 7/6, enter the girls or boys cabin and go to the armoire in the corner to play pillow fight.
- Camp Athlete 7/7, play Buzzer Beater and get 30 + points at the carnival.
- Friendly Camper 7/8, give a sticker to 5 Fantagians.
- Go Fishin 7/9, play Fish Fish and score 40,000 + at the carnival.
- Bug Catcher 7/10, play Bubble Bug at the Grotto 5+ times.
- Camp Collector 7/11, own all Part 1 Limiteds from the Limited cart.
- Junior Camper 7/12, collect all the badges from 7/6 – 7/12
- Steady Eye 7/13, play Bullseye and pass level 5. (Note: I passed level 5 several times and did not receive a medal, however after my fifth time playing I did get the medal. I am guessing you ********Must Play 5 times to get the medal********* )
- Fantage Scout 7/14, Play jelly Shuffle on the cruise ship and score 10+
- Q Blaster 7/15, Play Q Blast 10 times.
- Star gazer 7/16, Play Staries at the Grotto and score 10,000+.
- Monster Attendance 7/17, Log in everyday form 7/6 to 7/18. I am not sure how this medal knows that we logged in 7/18 when it is given on 7/17, must be a psychic.
- Expert Camper 7/18, own all Limited 2 cart items. Can’t wait to see how cute the next items are.
- Let’s Go Fishing 7/19, Collect all the badges!!!! Finally!!!!
Gia here, I haven’t posted in a awhile because I’ve been busy. I just wanted everyone to know that I am always here reading posts and comments. I logged in today and saw a new event and decided I should post something. Plus, I have a surprise for all the Fantagians that follow my blog.
Let’s start with some event info: The event runs from 7/6 to 7/19 the entrance is off to the right near creature arena. Thanks to the wonderful Fantagian that posed with me for the Pic. There is a medal for this event which requires you to log in each day and complete a task.
****If you are anything like me, you will forget to log in one day and mess things up. for this event I will be setting a reminder on my phone daily.
Fantage is back again with another event! Continue reading “Butterfly Catch”