2010, I was 9 yrs old when I started playing Fantage. I wasn’t really a lonely child and I didn’t have a bad home life. There really wasn’t a reason I was drawn to this virtual world that it became such a huge part of me. As I got older I did notice some differences between me and other kids. I was more responsible, I didn’t do stupid things. I wasn’t into dating or drugs or causing trouble and because of that I found myself to be a social outcast, but I didn’t mind really. My cousin and I bonded over this game after I introduced him to it. Continue reading “Hard to say goodbye!”
Gia here! It’s that time of year, and I am so happy I do not have to wait by a Christmas tree all day! So here is a quick run down of the event.
I just happened to log in early this AM to check stuff before heading off to school. I figured I would pop a post in since I have a Tennis Match today. In all honesty I am not feeling school this year. I kind of wish I had taken regular classes this year. Not sure why I am feeling this way at all, as I am usually all prepared to work my behind off. I just feel like I’m struggling for nothing. Anyhow, let me break down this event quickly.
The mission game is the same as last year, once a day you get a new mission. Mine for today was to lose 3 games which I did and completed the mission. I was given a medal, EXCEPT, the medal did not show up and neither did my levels. I was wondering whether this was even supposed to be released so early because the double gold is not released as of yet plus the sign still says coming soon. I am waiting to buy the items once I see the double gold it is, because I am broke.
HOW TO PLAY: This game is a repeat game and quite simple. King takes Joker, Queen takes King, and Joker takes Queen.
Now on to the items: The girls items and prices are below, Hopefully one of the guys can add the boys items.
In true Fantagian form, I think I will make it a regular thing to have a contest every time Fantage has Double Gold. If you plan on buying all the Limited items please comment below and I’ll randomize one winner for a special prize.
Hi there Fantagians,
It’s time to spend all your gold. Limited exclusives are back. They go on sale at 10am and 4pm FST and there are only 200 pieces total of each item. See the items for girls and boys below,
I am hoping one of my other writers will add the boy items later, cough Agnt007 I got chu Gia.
Firstly the outfit. It’s awesome. The shoes are so cute and the palette, OMG! The sunglasses add a cute touch but I feel as though they are off center. Let’s talk about this hair though. I hope they adjust it so the forehead is not so big, but otherwise it has the potential to be a really cute hair. There are two boards which both guys and girls can buy. The motorcycle suits the guys outfit, and the convertible (based off a new Mazda Miata) suits the girls outfit. Hopefully, I don’t miss any items otherwise I will have to My Mall it to get the items at double the price. Happy shopping!
I know I’ve been slacking on Bingo, it’s just I’m not sure who reads this stuff anymore. So here is this weeks Bingo board below.
For starters I am grateful there is no Book It, however Putt Putt takes forever as does Dance Fever. Type Boo, Bullseye, Memory Mixup, Rocket Board, and Go Kart are simple scoring games. I suggest you plant the Corn first before starting bingo so you can harvest right away and plant 2 more. There is not much you can do about the 1 hour Soybean thing unless you speed it up with friends or nons. Good luck!
It’s that time again, a User Inspired contest, running from now till 8/11. The theme is ROBOTS, possibly for some evil army Finkelstein plans to build. Time to get out your drawing tablets for a chance to create an item of your own on Fantage. The template can be found in the Comet under Fan art submission or you can download one by clicking HERE.
To get all these medals you will need to log on and complete every item every single day. If you miss days, you will miss medals.
A little over view on the camp medals: ( top row left to right and so on )
- Pillow Fight 7/6, enter the girls or boys cabin and go to the armoire in the corner to play pillow fight.
- Camp Athlete 7/7, play Buzzer Beater and get 30 + points at the carnival.
- Friendly Camper 7/8, give a sticker to 5 Fantagians.
- Go Fishin 7/9, play Fish Fish and score 40,000 + at the carnival.
- Bug Catcher 7/10, play Bubble Bug at the Grotto 5+ times.
- Camp Collector 7/11, own all Part 1 Limiteds from the Limited cart.
- Junior Camper 7/12, collect all the badges from 7/6 – 7/12
- Steady Eye 7/13, play Bullseye and pass level 5. (Note: I passed level 5 several times and did not receive a medal, however after my fifth time playing I did get the medal. I am guessing you ********Must Play 5 times to get the medal********* )
- Fantage Scout 7/14, Play jelly Shuffle on the cruise ship and score 10+
- Q Blaster 7/15, Play Q Blast 10 times.
- Star gazer 7/16, Play Staries at the Grotto and score 10,000+.
- Monster Attendance 7/17, Log in everyday form 7/6 to 7/18. I am not sure how this medal knows that we logged in 7/18 when it is given on 7/17, must be a psychic.
- Expert Camper 7/18, own all Limited 2 cart items. Can’t wait to see how cute the next items are.
- Let’s Go Fishing 7/19, Collect all the badges!!!! Finally!!!!
Gia here, I haven’t posted in a awhile because I’ve been busy. I just wanted everyone to know that I am always here reading posts and comments. I logged in today and saw a new event and decided I should post something. Plus, I have a surprise for all the Fantagians that follow my blog.
Let’s start with some event info: The event runs from 7/6 to 7/19 the entrance is off to the right near creature arena. Thanks to the wonderful Fantagian that posed with me for the Pic. There is a medal for this event which requires you to log in each day and complete a task.
****If you are anything like me, you will forget to log in one day and mess things up. for this event I will be setting a reminder on my phone daily.